Electronic Equipment and Technology Solutions
- EPA: PID
Paragon ID is a leader in identification solutions, in particular in the e-ID, Transport & Smart Cities and Traceability & Brand Protection sectors. It recently entered the area of Payment through its acquisition of AmaTech Group and has built on this through its acquisition of Thames Card Technology...
Paragon ID is a leader in identification solutions, in particular in the e-ID, Transport & Smart Cities and Traceability & Brand Protection sectors. It recently entered the area of Payment through its acquisition of AmaTech Group and has built on this through its acquisition of Thames Card Technology in November 2019. Paragon ID employs more than 750 staff, with manufacturing sites in US and Europe, close to its customers. Paragon ID is listed on Euronext Paris with a majority of its shares being held by Paragon Group, a leading provider of Identification and Customer Communications services. Paragon Group has a turnover in excess of €1.3 billion and 8,000 employees. For further information about Paragon Group, visit Paragon-europe.com. Euronext Paris - Share identification: Paragon ID - ISIN Code: FR0013318813 - Mnemonic code: PID.
- 23Jul20News ReleaseRevenues decline -26% in the 4th quarter of 2019/20 due to the impact of Covid-19
- 23Jun20Equity ResearchParagon ID (EPA:PID) Research Update
- 9Jun20News ReleaseParagon ID to receive a €15 million loan guaranteed by the french State
- 28May20News ReleaseParagon ID teams up with Apitrak to provide “multi-technology” location tracking IoT platform
- 13May20News ReleaseParagon ID supports the Los Angeles Metro’s LIFE program
- 28Apr20News ReleaseRevenues in third quarter 2019/20: Growth of +6%
- 30Mar20News ReleaseHalf-year results 2019/20: EBITDA increase of 87%
- 24Feb20Equity ResearchParagon ID (EPA:PID) Research Initiation
- 7Feb20News ReleaseStrengthening of Paragon ID's balance sheet
- 23Dec19News ReleaseParagon ID technology under the Christmas tree !
- 4Nov19News ReleaseParagon ID acquires Thames Technology
- 30Oct19News Release2018/19 annual results: double-digit growth and 9.5% EBITDA profitability in the 2nd half
- 28Oct19News ReleaseParagon ID secures significant new contracts for its Smart Cities activity and launches new solutions to complete its traditional offering
- 3Oct19News ReleaseSPS enters into an exclusive and worldwide patent licence agreement for Paragon ID's copper wire embedded inductive coupling technologies
- 5Sep19News ReleaseQuebec City’s public transport network chooses Paragon ID for the development of its mobile ticketing solution
- 31Jul19News ReleaseParagon ID signs a global, multi-year contract with Air France for the supply of RFID luggage tags
- 25Jul19News ReleaseContinuation of double-digit growth in turnover: Q4 grows +20%
- 1Jul19News ReleaseParagon ID becomes an IATA Strategic Partner and joins the “RFID” working group
- 11Jun19News ReleaseParagon ID & Ingenico announce their partnership to combine the best of transport ticketing and payment functionalities
- 29May19News Release100 million ePassports issued by 24 countries carrying Paragon ID's patented technology!
- 9May19News ReleaseParagon ID announces first significant contracts in Payment activity
- 24Apr19News ReleaseStrong acceleration of growth in Q3 2018/19: +17%
- 29Mar19News ReleaseHalf year 2018/19 - Acceleration in activity and increased profitability targeted in the second half
- 30Mar18Corporate Update2017/18 Half-year financial report (french only)
- 31Oct17Corporate Update2016/17 Annual financial report (french only)
- 16May17Company PresentationInvestor presentation - Information meeting 2017, May 16th