Arrowhead has not initiated research coverage on Nicox S.A. yet.
Nicox is an international ophthalmology company developing innovative solutions to help maintain vision and improve ocular health. Their strategy is to become a fully integrated pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel ophthalmic therapeutics for eye...
Nicox is an international ophthalmology company developing innovative solutions to help maintain vision and improve ocular health. Their strategy is to become a fully integrated pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel ophthalmic therapeutics for eye diseases. This strategy includes advancing Nicox's product candidates through clinical development to approvals in the U.S., optimizing the development through partnerships, maximizing the value of our product ZERVIATE through collaborations and expanding their product candidate pipeline through internal research efforts and potential in-licensing activities or acquisitions of additional ophthalmic product candidates or products.
- 19Oct21News ReleaseNicox Provides Third Quarter 2021 Business and Financial Highlights
- 13Oct21News ReleaseNicox to present at the OIS Glaucoma Virtual Innovation Showcase
- 4Oct21News ReleaseNicox Launches New Corporate & Investor Website
- 29Sep21News ReleaseNicox’s NCX 470 Shows Retinal Cell Protection in a Nonclinical Model
- 27Sep21News ReleaseNicox First Half 2021 Financial Results and Business Update
- 23Sep21News ReleaseNicox Announces Results from the NCX 4251 Phase 2b Mississippi Blepharitis Trial
- 20Jul21Company PresentationNicox Corporate Presentation
- 16Jul21News ReleaseNicox Provides Second Quarter 2021 Business and Financial Highlights and Strategic Update
- 13Jul21News ReleaseNicox Appoints Robert N. Weinreb, M.D. and Sanjay G. Asrani, M.D. to its Glaucoma Clinical Advisory Board
- 6Jul21Company PresentationNicox Investor Presentation
- 5Jul21News ReleaseNicox to Receive US$2 Million from Ocumension Therapeutics as Advance Milestone Payment under ZERVIATE Agreement
- 2Jul21News ReleaseNicox Announces Last Patient Completed NCX 4251 Mississippi Phase 2b Blepharitis Trial
- 1Jul21News ReleaseNCX 470 Demonstrates Significant Intraocular Pressure Lowering in Dolomites Phase 2 Glaucoma Trial
- 25Jun21News ReleaseNicox’s Licensee Bausch + Lomb Receives Approval for VYZULTA (latanoprostene bunod ophthalmic solution), 0.024% in the United Arab Emirates
- 23Jun21News ReleaseNicox’s NCX 470 Dolomites Phase 2 Results in Glaucoma Patients To Be Presented at the World Glaucoma E-Congress 2021
- 1Jun21Company PresentationNicox S.A. Corporate Presentation
- 5May21Company PresentationNicox Corporate Presentation
- 5May21News ReleaseNicox partners with Laboratorios Grin to bring ZERVIATE to Mexico
- 4May21News ReleaseNicox’s Licensee Bausch + Lomb Launches VYZULTA (latanoprostene bunod ophthalmic solution), 0.024% in Taiwan and Receives Approval in Qatar
- 30Apr21News ReleaseNicox Updates on Fera Pharmaceuticals’ Continuing Evaluation of Naproxcinod
- 27Apr21News ReleaseU.S. Patent Office Issues Notice of Allowance for Nicox’s Latanoprostene Bunod in Normal Tension Glaucoma