- TSX-V: CZX
Arrowhead has not initiated research coverage on Canada Zinc Metals Corp. yet.
Canada Zinc Metals is a mineral exploration company focused on unlocking the potential of a future long life mining district in the low-risk development environment of British Columbia, Canada. Canada Zinc Metals is the dominant land holder in a prolific mineral belt called the Kechika Trough, which hosts...
Canada Zinc Metals is a mineral exploration company focused on unlocking the potential of a future long life mining district in the low-risk development environment of British Columbia, Canada. Canada Zinc Metals is the dominant land holder in a prolific mineral belt called the Kechika Trough, which hosts several known Zinc-Lead-Silver base metals deposits including the company’s Cardiac Creek deposit. The Company has divided its extensive tenure package into two 100% owned projects: Akie (hosting the Cardiac Creek deposit) and Kechika Regional, which has significant blue sky potential. The Company has outlined a NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource at Cardiac Creek, including an indicated resource of 19.6 million tonnes grading 8.2% zinc, 1.6% lead and 13.6 g/t silver (at a 5% zinc cut-off grade) and an inferred resource of 8.1 million tonnes grading 6.8% zinc, 1.1% lead and 11.2 g/t silver (at a 5% zinc cut-off grade).
- 6Dec17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Announces Akie Underground Exploration Permit Extension
- 21Nov17Corporate UpdateCanada Zinc Metals Metals Investor Forum Nov. 2017 Video Presentation https://youtu.be/FoH7qBZrjW4
- 20Nov17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Hole A-17-142 Intersects High-Grade Mineralisation of 11.15% Zn+Pb and 15.5 g/t Ag over 32.65 metres – including 23.32% Zn+Pb and 30.9 g/t Ag over 11.31 metres
- 15Nov17Company PresentationCanada Zinc Metals Investor Presentation November 2017
- 3Nov17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Closes Non-Brokered Flow-Through Private Placement
- 30Oct17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Continues to Intersect High-Grade Mineralisation with 17.14 metres Grading 12.41% Zn+Pb and 19.1 g/t Ag in Hole A-17-141 including 22.48% Zn+Pb and 29.3 g/t Ag over 7.49 metres
- 26Oct17Corporate UpdateCANADA ZINC METALS CORP. MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS June 30, 2017
- 26Oct17Corporate UpdateCANADA ZINC METALS CORP. Consolidated Financial Statements For the Years Ended June 30, 2017 and 2016
- 3Oct17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Intersects Massive Envelope of Mineralisation in Drill Hole A-17-137 with 57.79 metres Grading 11.79% Zn+Pb and 19.1 g/t Ag - including High-Grade Core of 22.61% Zn+Pb and 36.2 g/t Ag over 15.44 metres
- 14Sep17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Intersects 28.67 metres of High-Grade Mineralisation grading 10.38% Zn+Pb and 14.2g/t Ag in Drill Hole A-17-132 including 10.16 metres grading 14.42 % Zn + Pb and 17.2 g/t Ag & 9.42 metres grading 12.11% Zn+Pb and 16.0g/t Ag in Drill Ho
- 30Aug17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals - 2017 Akie Exploration Program Update
- 16Aug17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Provides Akie Exploration Update
- 28Jul17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Corp. Announces Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid
- 26Jul17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Provides Akie Exploration Update
- 11Jul17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Announces Completion of Structural Analysis for Akie and Southern Kechika Trough
- 29Jun17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Commences the 2017 Drill Program at Akie
- 13Jun17News ReleaseCanada Zinc Metals Mobilizes Exploration Crew to the Akie Property to Commence the 2017 Exploration Program
- 18May17Corporate UpdateCANADA ZINC METALS CORP. Condensed Consolidated Interim Financial Statements For the Nine Months Ended March 31, 2017 and 2016
- 18May17Corporate UpdateCANADA ZINC METALS CORP. Interim MD&A - Quarterly Highlights For the nine months ended March 31, 2017 and 2016